Using this resource, its public API, as well as resources using the public API of this resource, you agree
All rights for Minecraft: Pocket Edition game belong to Mojang.com
Resource, website - a website located at
Mod - modification to the Minecraft: Pocket Edition game, run in the game using the Inner Core launcher.
The mod browser - the Inner Core application's module that uses the public API of the resource.
The API - public API provided by the Resource for the Mod Browser, as well as for various applications.
By using this resource, you agree that it can gather statistical data on its usage,
website or other websites. You can disable ads personalization following
We use your E-mail and Cookies for users authentication and authorization. We use the statistical data about your actions on the Resource to provide the relevant content to the users.
You can e-mail us at email@example.com to request the deletion of this data.
By adding your mods to the site, you agree to the terms indicated below.
- A short, complete description, as well as tags, should not contain advertising content, external links, etc.,
except for the section intended for storing links
- The mod itself has to be functional, should not contain any advertising content (if not agreed with the administraion)
and/or 18+ content.
- All required fields must be filled with content. It is not allowed to fill the required fields with
whitespaces and / or meaningless symbols
- To ensure content quality, the resource's administration reserves the right to delete the mods or modify
- Since the site has a public API, all data posted on the site can be used by third parties
if there is a link to the original source
Site Terms and API Terms
When using site and API data on external resources, a prerequisite is a direct link to the original page
of the mod on the Resource. The link should not be hidden in any way (hidden by other components or put to the
the bottom of the page).