- fixed crafting recipes that use piston.
- fixed flax crop growth
- fixed slabs rendering when player's head inside the block
- fixed stairs rendering
- fixed particles on using bone meal on flax in 1.16
- updated to BlockEngine library v8
- fixed sonic screwdriver crafting recipe
- fixed drop from marble slabs
- Deployer supports hoppers
- Block Breaker works on MC 1.11
- bug fixes
- added basalt paver slab
- fixed basalt and marble generation in world
- fixed the mod stairs gets invalid data on crafting
- the mod rewritten in TypeScript
- 1.16 support
* fixed recipes with new item ids
* updated VanillaRecipe lib for 2x2 and stonecutter crafting
- 3 new redstone machines: Block Breaker, Deployer, Igniter
- Screwdriver and Sonic Screwdriver to rotate new machines
- Basalt and Marble stairs
This mod is the port of the famous RedPower 2 for PC.
- Copper and tin
Silver ore only appears below level 32. Can be crushed in macerator from IC2.
It generates on layers 1 to 16 in single vein per chunk up to 4 blocks.
It generates as a redstone ore. Drops 4-5 nicolites, which is a source of bluenergy.
- Ruby, sapphire and green sapphire.
They generates on layers below 48. Drops 1-3 gems.
- Indifo Flower. Generates on grass blocks. Can be used to craft Indigo Dye.
- Flax. It is mainly used for farming string. Flax Seeds can be obtained as a random drop from tall grass.
Sickles - break plants 5x5 and leaves 3x3x3 blocks.
Athame - a silver knife, deals 20 damage to endermens, against other mobs is ineffective.
Ruby, sapphire and green sapphire tools - have 500 uses before breaking, they have diamond tools speed and melee damage, but they can`t mine obsidian.
Canvas Bag - has 27 slots to store items.
Seed Bag - uses for fast sowing. It can store 9 stacks of seeds.
Marble generates in the world mostly between level 32 and 96. It can be used to create marble bricks.
Basalt has blast resistance. Can be finded near lava lakes deep under the ground. Basalt can be used to create basalt brick, chiseled basalt brick and basalt paver.
- Slabs and stairs from marble and basalt blocks.
- Lamps (16 colors)
- Block breaker
It is used for smelting alloys. It can also smelt metal equipment (including undamaged tools and armor) into ingots.
Blutricity is an electricity-like force used in RedPower. Its conductor is a blue alloy of silver and nicolite, obtained in a smelter.
Mod adds the following blutricity machines:
- Solar Panel
- Blulectric Furnace
- Blulectric Smelter
- Blitricity transformer
Log in to be able to leave comments
Not working in innercore
The mod is very good, however, it has some incompatibilities with the IC2, which should be reviewed because it really hinders the game.