Report a bug
- Improvements to the atmosphere and gameplay.
- Improvements in the intelligence of animatronics.
- The tablet now has animation.
- The tablet allows you to live for a while after the approach of animatronics.
- Added several settings for interacting with the mod.
- The game is optimized due to the division of the mod into classes.
- The total weight of the mod is compressed to 80% of the total number of all resources.
- Correction of a huge number of errors.
The robots' behavior has become somewhat unpredictable at night, however, and it was much cheaper to hire you as a security guard than to find a repairman. From your small office you must watch the security cameras carefully. You have a very limited amount of electricity that you're allowed to use per night (corporate budget cuts, you know). That means when you run out of power for the night — no more security doors and no more lights! If something isn't right — namely, if Freddy Fazbear or his friends aren't in their proper places, you must find them on the monitors and protect yourself if needed!
The mod is in beta testing, so something may work unstably.
Log in to be able to leave comments